Tile Layers offers professional tile removal and disposal services, perfect for any domestic or commercial project. Whether you’re undertaking a large renovation job at home or at work, or are simply updating the splashbacks in your kitchen, we’ll take the inconvenience out of the process.
Our friendly team has the skills and experience to provide an efficient service, as well as the tools and knowledge required to ensure there is no damage caused to the surfaces underneath.
Our services for tile removal and fitting include:
- Surface preparation: Our team will prepare the bare surface, once the old tiles have been removed. This means we’ll undertake boarding, plastering, screeding and levelling floors where necessary, as well as removing the existing tiles beforehand.
- Waterproofing: We can professionally waterproof all areas – interior and exterior.
- Sealing tiles: Our tradesmen can apply a sealer to your new tiles to allow for easier maintenance and make them longer lasting.
- Re-grouting service: We can breathe new life into your existing tiles with our professional re-grouting services.
- Sealing leaking showers : Our team can seal up any leaks from showers by re-grouting, sealing corner joints, applying penetrative sealer, refitting loose or drummy tiles and resealing shower screens.
Tile Layers provides the practical services that make the difference between professionally fitted tiling and the do-it-yourself kind. From start to finish, our team will ensure quality workmanship, superior tiles and expert installation services for your complete satisfaction.